- Upon receiving your order, our graphic design team will review your file and create an artwork proof for you to approve before they are sent to production.
- If there are any errors in your artwork our design team will advise how they can be fixed.
- To receive a proof before you make a payment, select the ‘Pay by Invoice’ option at the checkout.
- Our design team will supply a maximum of 2 artwork proof revisions for no charge. If you want to make changes to the artwork after receiving the 2nd proof, a $25+GST artwork fee will be applied.
- Please be sure to check all content is correct very carefully. This includes phone numbers, emails, spelling etc. We do not offer free reprints or refunds for orders that have had a proof approved with an error on it. This includes artwork created by Space Print.
- Once your proof has been approved we will send to the order straight to production so no further changes can be made.
Proofing Your Artwork Print
Created by: Mia Johnstone
Modified on: Mon, 15 Jul, 2019 at 11:06 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.