We strive to ensure that you are 100% happy with the final printed product that you receive. Our '100% Quality Guarantee' provides the confidence that in the unlikely occasion you receive a product that is defective, we will reprint the order on the next scheduled production run.
If you do receive an order with an error, please email email@example.com with the following information, this will allow us to process your reprint as quickly as possible:
- Subject Line: Reprint - Order Number
- Provide photos of the defect with a brief description
Our team will review the request and respond within 24 hours. Upon confirmation of the defect, we will upload the job to be printed on the next scheduled production run. We will also provide you with a 15% discount code to be used on your next order for the inconvenience that this has caused.
We do not provide free reprints or refunds for the following reasons:
- You have approved an artwork proof and found a spelling error or incorrect details on it after receiving your order. If this does occur, shoot us an email and we will reprint it for you with a good discount.
- You have provided incorrect shipping details If your order is delayed getting to you because it has to be returned to us and sent out again we cannot offer a free reprint. We will send it out again to the correct address once it is returned to us for no charge.
- The product that you receive is not what you were expecting. Eg. the stock is not as thick/thin as you thought it would be or the gold foiling was a different shade to what you expected. We have a large number of stock and finishing options, so if you are unsure of what you are ordering, please request a free sample pack. This will allow you to make an informed decision on the product that you are ordering.
- You have changed your mind. Unfortunately once the order is confirmed and printed, we cannot do a free reprint due to change of mind.
- The colours do not match what you see on your screen. We use the industry leading printing equipment which will print your artwork to the colours that are set up in your file. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that the colour you see on your screen is what is going to be printed as monitors can be set up differently.
- Proceeding with printing artwork against our team's recommendations. We are often asked by customers if something will work and we provide guidance based on years of experience in the printing industry. If we don't feel that it will give you a good result, we will provide honest feedback and provide recommendations. If you do decide to go ahead with it anyway and are not happy with the result, unfortunately, we cannot reprint this for you. Typical examples of this would be using an image that is lower resolution than recommended and it printing too pixelated or applying raised gold/silver to artwork that is too thin.