Raised Gold/Silver Business Cards Artwork Specifications
Created by: Cheval Walker
Modified on: Mon, 9 Mar, 2020 at 1:10 PM
Please follow the below specifications when setting up your artwork for raised foiling business cards:
- CMYK colour mode
- All fonts converted to outlines
- 3mm bleed
- 3mm internal safe zone (ensure all text, logos, borders and foiling elements are at least 3mm from the edge of the card)
- Artwork dimensions to match size ordered. Our standard sizes are 90x55mm, 86x54mm & 90x45mm. If you require a different size please specify. Note a $10+GST custom trimming will be applied.
- For best results, we require a minimum line thickness of 1mm for areas where raised foiling is to be applied.
- Must be a minimum of 1mm gap between elements.
- We need to create a separate layer for the foiling. To do so, we must have the editable or vector file to extract the gold/silver layer.
- If the artwork supplied with flat images - An email will be sent for new artwork as we cannot extract flat images.
Please export your file as a PDF with the following setup:
- Page 1: CMYK only - side that foiling is to be applied to
- Page 2 (if required): CMYK only for the reverse side of the card
- Page 3: Spot Colour - indicating where foiling is to be applied to on page 1
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.