Raised Gold/Silver Business Cards Artwork Specifications
Created by: Cheval Walker
Modified on: Fri, 31 Jul, 2020 at 9:21 AM
Please follow the below specifications when setting up your artwork for raised foiling business cards:
- CMYK colour mode
- All fonts converted to outlines
- 3mm bleed
- 3mm internal safe zone (ensure all text, logos, borders and foiling elements are at least 3mm from the edge of the card)
- Artwork dimensions to match size ordered. Our standard sizes are 90x55mm, 86x54mm & 90x45mm. If you require a different size please specify. Note a $10+GST custom trimming will be applied.
- For best results, we require a minimum line thickness of 1mm for areas where raised foiling is to be applied.
- Must be a minimum of 1mm gap between elements.
- We need to create a separate layer for the foiling. To do so, we must have the editable or vector file to extract the gold/silver layer.
- If the artwork supplied with flat images - An email will be sent for new artwork as we cannot extract flat images.
Please export your file as a PDF with the following setup:
- Page 1: CMYK only - side that foiling is to be applied to
- Page 2 (if required): CMYK only for the reverse side of the card
- Page 3: Spot Colour - indicating where foiling is to be applied to on page 1
Please do not send PNG or JPG files. These type of file formats are flat images and not editable
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.