Scodix Postcards Artwork Specifications
Created by: Cheval Walker
Modified on: Wed, 15 Jul, 2020 at 3:02 PM
Please follow the below specifications when setting up your artwork for scodix postcards:
- CMYK colour mode
- All fonts converted to outlines
- 3mm bleed
- 3mm internal safe zone (ensure all text, logos, borders and scodix elements are at least 3mm from the edge of the card)
- Artwork dimensions to match size ordered. Our standard sizes are A6, DL and A5. If you require a different size please specify. Note a $10+GST custom trimming will be applied.
- For best results, we require a minimum line thickness of 1mm for areas where scodix is to be applied.
- Must be a minimum of 1mm gap between elements.
Please export your file as a PDF with the following setup:
- Page 1: CMYK only - side that scodix is to be applied to
- Page 2 (if required): CMYK only for the reverse side of the card
- Page 3: Spot Colour - indicating where scodix is to be applied to on page 1
- Page 4 (if required: indicating where the scodix is to be applied on the reverse side.
Please do not send PNG or JPG files. These type of file formats are flat images and not editable
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.